Saturday 11 December 2010

New Year, New Blog

Well we're coming up to a new year! 2011
Can you believe it?

So seems as it will be a new year, I figured I'd make myself a new blog, I have dabbled in and out of various blogs for a while now and never stuck faithfully to any of them, I want to make sure this year that changes, I want to find my home in the blog land and get my thoughts down somewhere all together.
I have so many interests and different aspects to my online and real life I guess that's why I never seem to commit to just any one blog, and then with lots of little bits here there and everywhere I find it off putting and don't continue with any of them..

But that's going to change!

One blog, one place one life - This is me!

Everything is going to be here, from my parenting trials and tribulations, to my dog training to my photography and scrapbooking!
and everything else that when rolled together makes my life.

I hope you join me for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...