Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Gallery - Me Right Now

After hardly posting anything anywhere since Christmas I thought I should take a look at some of my favourite linkys and thats means Taras Sticky Fingers Gallery, and this week she has a great prompt, well an interesting one shall we say. I love photos that capture the moment ones that maybe the subject wasn't expecting, the ones where you sneek a snap of a tender moment between friends,


The Photos that show the simple things in life and sometimes capture the moments you would otherwise forget.

However this week is asking for  'me' right now, normally I'm behind the camera rather than in front of it! I often wonder if all the memories will somehow exclude me when they are looked back on in the future because its not often I am included in the photos, certainly no one takes candid shots of me very often capturing the normal moments in life where I am.

So where was I whilst reading the gallery this week... well as normal, I only came across this weeks prompt today (Wednesday) rather than when Tara posted the prompt. So like normal I'm abit late with posting this.

Wednesdays are probably my most hectic days, so I was catching up with emails and blogs whilst cooking tea when I saw this weeks Gallery theme, and so I called Chloe to help me out and she took this:


Me. Right. Now. (well about 2 hours ago but I couldn't blog there and then :)

15 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love your gorgeous wavy hair x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Lovely to 'meet' you...what's cooking? So glad you joined in x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I was cooking chicken sweetcorn and mashing potato:) x

      Delete
  3. nice to see you! I should have asked my son to take my entry for me - didn't think about that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos. The first one is such a lovely moment captured while the one of you is so natural and a peek into your life it's fab. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you are multi tasking, making dinner and blogging/tweeting/browsing the internet! fab mum shot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo and get you and your brilliant multitasking! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scenes of typical family life - mum hard at work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures. I just love the first one. True mates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the life of a mummy blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first picture is just adorable! That second picture has made me very jealous of your hair you lucky thing! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hank you, although my hair is not wonderful its just a mess!! :) x

      Delete
  11. I love the photo's, especially the multi tasking in the second one. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...