Monday 18 March 2013

WIN A EXCLUSIVE SKYLANDER FIGURE

We love Skylanders here, its a great game that everyone can join in and play,with the ability to keep adding to the game with new characters it is a game that gets played over and over again. So its no surprise that Skylanders Giants has been nominated in the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2013.

To celebrate I have an amazing competition for all my readers and Skylander fans, giving 3 people a once ever chance to get your hands on a very rare Skylander Character.



This totally unique Chop Chop character has had a paint job, making him totally blue except his shinning eyes. He works with both the original Skylander Spyros Adventure game and the new Skylander Giants. This Exclusive Chop Chop is not available to purchase anywhere and never will be, but I have 3 to give away to 3 lucky readers.

To get your hands on your very own Chop Chop Skylander you simply have to answer a question about the Nickelodeon choice awards, and leave me a comment on this blog post with your name, contact information and correct answer. Visit the website here:  http://bit.ly/Yi4P6C where you will find the answer. (And why not vote for Skylanders whilst your there!)


Question

How many games are nominated (including Skylanders) in this year’s Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards?

Please leave your answer in the comment box below.

Competition is open to UK residents only and the deadline for entries is Midnight 12.00pm Saturday 23rd March 2013

Winner will be picked at random from the correct entries, please leave your name and a means of contacting you - (An email address or twitter name)

I will contact the 3 winners and request their delivery address details once the competition has ended.
If I do not receive confirmation of delivery address within 7 days I will repick a winner.

Thank you and Good Luck

26 comments:

  1. Oooo my son is loving Skylanders just now. The answer is 4...I hope LOL
    @LauraCYMFT on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are 4. @etspeaksfrom
    Eileen Teo

    ReplyDelete
  3. my son is obsessed with skylanders. the answer is 4. I'm @notefromlapland on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boy's love Skylanders soooooo much. They can never get enough...
    The answer is 4.....fingers and everything else crossed xxx

    @janglitz on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. the answer is 4 loving skylanders... :-)
    twitter @thesoupdragon44

    ReplyDelete
  6. the answer is 4

    @rebecca98317944

    ReplyDelete
  7. The answer is 4 ;0) @chelseamamma

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Skylanders! My husband added up how much we've spent in the last year on them, let's just say I winced!
    My answer is 4!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My answer is also 4
    @stressymummy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The answer is 4 - @LauraAWNTYM

    We love Skylanders!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gordon MacPherson18 March 2013 at 22:46

    The answer is 4 - what an amazing prize!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gordon MacPherson18 March 2013 at 22:53

      Haven't got a twitter name but I follow your blog so will see if I will become dad of the year to my boys!!

      Delete
    2. Thats fine Gordan, I will be drawing the three winners out of a hat and will post the results next week so keep your eyes on the blog - Good Luck

      Delete
  12. The answer is 4, many thanks, yprescatblue@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, it's 4. Great comp, thank you. I am @saralane112

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi great prize the answer is 4 liked on fb and followed on twitter @vic0314

    ReplyDelete
  15. There are 4
    Susand1408 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...