Sunday 25 September 2016

Weeds....


Weeds... messy and unloved, overlooked and a little lost.

But there is beauty there when you look at it from the right angle.

That's pretty much how my blog is at the moment.

 Sometimes life gets busy and I've just not had the time to come over here, but I do miss this little corner of the internet.

So a catch up....

My eldest turns 15 soon.... fifteen.

My youngest will be two just before that, and with a 13 year old and a 9 year old in between life is certainly busy.


In the past two years life has been somewhat hectic, I got a job for Netmums which I loved, then I had Noah, and now I'm working as a dinner lady for a local secondary school but also working hard on my freelance graphics designs.

But also being a mum to four I am lucky if I get time to breath let alone do much of anything else!

Noah is a amazingly fun but he is exhausting in equal measures. He still breastfeeds and co sleeps, although he sleeps fine I only really get a hazy nights sleep, I do love having him close and I know these years pass faster than you can imagine but still sleepless nights are hardwork!

So that's where we are... muddling through this roller coaster of life, rocking with the twists and turns and hoping the thrills outway the fear.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...